GUTS is looking for a Medior Frontend developer
GUTS Tickets is a ticketing platform & service that puts an end to disgraceful secondary ticket prices and ticket fraud using blockchain technology. We aim to make the world free of ticket fraud and scalping, and we don’t just talk the talk. Every day we work our asses off to improve our ticketing system, which we are already putting to work for a growing number of artists. Recently, we sold over 50.000 tickets in about 2 hours, and made the news while doing so.
What you’ll be getting yourself into
We’re a cross-functional and self-organized team of 9 people. We follow Agile and Lean principles in order to create an environment where everyone can grow while working together towards a common goal. As a Medior Frontend developer, you will help us to keep improving our process and workflow. We’re in a growing stage and therefore very open to discover and use new technologies and explore how we can continuously improve our way of working.
As a Medior Frontend developer your responsibilities will be:
- Guiding junior frontenders
- Making architectural choices
- Writing efficient (fast, compact, but above all correct) code
- Discussing/planning new features/functionalities for our ticket app, dashboard app and mobile apps
- Always keep improving our processes.
Our (current) tech-stack:
- Frontend: VueJs / React Native
- Backend: Python / Django / REST API / Golang
- Blockchain: Ethereum / Solidity / Crypto
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Frontend developer
- Experience / knowledge of JS frameworks
- Solid HTML / CSS skills (we use SCSS)
- Experience working Agile
- Ability to understand the product and the business to mentor the Frontend team
Would also be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of React Native (or willing to dive into it)
- Experience writing unit tests (we use Jest)
- Already worked with VueJS
- A good eye for design
- We have not yet obtained sponsorship for visas, and can therefore only consider EU applicants.
- We’re looking to build our team in Amsterdam and are therefore not considering remote working at this time.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on experience: part-time or full-time is negotiable. ESOP (SARS) or token plan are negotiable.
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget is available.
- All work, no play? There is plenty of play! We have PS4 Pro and 4K TV gaming-battles, ping-pong tournaments, Friday-afternoon bbq/drinks on roof terrace (overlooking Amsterdam), committed team-members from all over the world (all on-site), meetups & lightning talks, access to “fill in whatever you want” events & conferences.
Join our team and send your CV to jobs(at)guts.tickets (soliciting is NOT appreciated). Is this not for you, but you know just the person for this job? Let us know! If you’ve got the golden lead, send us your tip, and this can get you 500 EUR.